Dominique's practice focuses on the preparation of Estate Planning documents, including but not limited to Wills, Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney, Financial Powers of Attorney, Health Care Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, and Beneficiary Deeds. She is committed to helping clients protect their futures through estate planning legal services.
Dominque is a graduate of the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. She was a writer and editor for the Hastings Women's Law Journal, as well as a member of the Pro Bono Society.
Associations & Activities
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of California
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Phoenix Symphony Young Professionals
- Valley Friends of Arizona Opera
- Phoenix Art Museum Women's Metropolitan Arts Council
- Phoenix Art Museum Arizona Costume Institute member
- Arizona, 2013
- California, 2012
- University of California, (J.D., 2012)
- Hastings Women's Law Journal
- University of California, (B.S., 2007)